Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just in case you're wondering...

No! You do not need to post every single pregnancy tick on your facebook page!!!!!! Have morning sickness? I don't care! Are you giddy at the thought of your heartburn giving your baby a full head of hair? I don't care! Are you "so bummed" that you can no longer fit into your "skinny" jeans? I. Don't. Care.

My dear friends, you can promise that I won't gag you all with pregnancy symptoms if/when I'm pregnant again.

Okay. I'm done. BTW, I think that was grief-Katy speaking again.

2 comments:

  1. I hate reading pregnancy symptoms on FB too! I've already vowed to never EVER do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally agree with you, (especially the "oops" girls and the girls who don't have anything but negative things to say about their pgs.) But I also agree with BOM. When it is your turn Katy, we wanna hear all about it! Even the whining! ;)

    ReplyDelete