Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm not worthy!


So it seems that there may actually be people reading my blog and some of those people kinda like it. I've been given the blogger Lemonade Award ((applause)) from my fellow blogger, Baby On Mind. Many thanks, my dear. And to you, keep up the great work. I know it's been a tough road of infertility, but I'm pulling for you. I'm following in your IVF footsteps in the next few months, so I'm right there with you.

And now, the rules to receiving this award:

  • Put the Lemonade logo on your blog and within your post.
  • Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
  • Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you receive this award.
Okay, so I need some more time with awarding my Lemonade awards. Please check back later for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment