Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Not enough

I went in for my first monitoring appointment this morning and unfortunately, there's not much going on. I've been doing injections for 4 nights and I only have one follicle on each side and my estrogen is only 111- not great. So, my doctor's increasing my dosage and I'm going to begin tomorrow doing a dose in the morning and in the evening.

I'm not too worried at this point because it's still early, although I would have liked better news going in today. I'm so wiped out with the whole cyst mess that I was hoping for clear sailing here on out. I'm back in for my next monitoring on Saturday morning and I'm hoping and praying that the growth has picked up a bit.

I do know that I should expect an ER in the latter part of next week, probably Thursday, 5/20 or Friday, the 21st.

Thank you all so much for the thoughts and prayers. I'm so grateful for all of my MOPS girls, TM, our small group, my close friends praying us through it all and to those incredible women out there in the blogosphere that I've never even met but share this crazy journey with me. Keep those prayers coming!

"But as for me, I trust in you." Psalm 55:23 NIV

1 comment:

  1. Just a note to say it's been a while since I checked your blog but I remembered that you were starting injectables at the end of April. Carolina Conceptions called me on a follow up today and I wondered where on the journey you were.

    I agree that the injections can be scary, but for some reason I felt it was something I could do to bring me closer to my goal. With each shot I said a prayer that this would be something that would bring me to my baby. I too had a slow start, but once they increased my dose and added Menpur to the injection mix, it helped and resulted in eggs to harvest.

    I am thinking and praying for your arms to be filled. Take care-

    ReplyDelete