Sunday, May 9, 2010

Life is a gift

Today is Mother's Day. I am one blessed momma to Mason (almost 5) and to Robert, my little angel who would have been 16 months. I'm a wife to an amazing husband of almost 9 years. Did I mention how blessed I am?

Although Mason's birthday isn't until the end of the month, we celebrated yesterday. It was awesome. We celebrated at home and rented a bounce house for the backyard. The kids bounced and played in the sandbox. They had a blast doing a craft and having cake. It was a good day.

I can't believe my little guy is going to be five. Of course, I had to look back through all the photos from the past five years and it truly does go by in the blink of an eye.

A lot has happened over the past five years. Our family has had some amazing moments. We've made unforgettable memories. But mostly, we've just lived and loved as a family. Every family looks different and I've come to treasure what I have instead of wishing for something else, something more.

I still hope for more children, but I bask in the bliss of what I have; an absolute gift from my heavenly Father. And it is good and just what He has planned for me right now.

Just stop and enjoy.






                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment