Thursday, April 30, 2009

The waiting game continues...

So I'm one day late and I'm too scared to test. I just can't deal with the disappointment right now. A confession though: I tested early on Monday and it was a BFN. It's just that I got an early BFP with both Mason and Robert (both 4 days early), so I can't help myself. But then when I get the BFN, I turn into this raging lunatic. I'm angry, mean and bitter. I snap at both Bob and Mason; it's not a pretty sight. I had to give MAJOR apologies in the last few days for my less than okay behavior. 

So not knowing what exactly is going on with me this month, I went to CVS and bought both tampons and a pregnancy test. I must have looked a little crazy. Oh, but the funniest part was when I went to look for my keys so I could use my little CVS pharmacy card and a pair of my white thong underwear came out with the keys!!! I was mortified!!! Of course I start explaining to the women at the register that I went to try on clothes at Kohl's yesterday and I brought a different pair of underwear just in case I needed them (as if she cared). She tried to change the subject by asking me where I bought my purse (this great aqua colored bag that I bought at Lily Mae's in the Factory in Wake Forest). 

So, do I wait another day to see if AF shows up or go upstairs and test right now? Decisions. Decisions. 

***Update*** BFN. So here's to another month of TTC. Anyone want to join me for a Margarita?


2 comments:

  1. I'll keep praying! ncnole (denise)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here for you. I feel it will be positive sooner than later. I just know it.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete