Wednesday, April 8, 2009

When life gives you a cup, you pee in it!

The title says it all. If you're TTC, you've undoubtedly done this at one time or another. Right now, it's the infamous Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) for me. After all my research, I learned that the more you pee, the better. So on Sunday,  I went to Walmart (ugh, I know) and picked up an Answer Daily Ovulation Tracker. It comes with 20 tests for a one month supply and a little plastic pee cup. Yeah! It's supposed to catch my LH surge so I know when I'm about to ovulate. Pee in the cup (oh yeah, and it's better after 3pm?), open the canister (but quickly shut it!) and dip the stick up to the green line and then wait for 5 minutes. Is there a second line? How dark is it? So I wish that I actually knew what I was talking about. LH surge? Don't pee until after 3? Nothing to drink for 2 hours? I'm already exhausted. 

So the one advantage to all of this is having a husband who works from home. I guess you can never underestimate the power of a quickie in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment