Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My road less traveled

Life is a journey and I'm constantly amazed at where mine is taking me. Less than two months ago, I started Robert's blog as a way to sort through my journey of losing a son. And while that journey continues, another journey continues (being wife to Bob and mother to Mason) and another journey begins: the journey of TTC. And while they all converge along the way, I feel as though I'd like to keep them separate in some way. I mean, "my life is my life", and it does all run together. I'm just realizing more and more that we do go through "seasons" and I'd like to reflect on these facets separately. 

Hence the birth of, "He calls me Momma". I don't know if there's anything sweeter than when I hear Mason call me momma. Melts me just to think about it. So here I go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment