Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 days and counting...

Since we're TTC, every month there's a little countdown that begins about 3-5 days before I'm supposed to begin my period. The questions begin to stream through my mind. Do I feel pregnant? Will my period come this month? Will it come on time? Will it come late and torture me for just a few more days? And the biggest question of all: Will this be the month that I become pregnant again? 

Then I start to think about when I will test. Will I test early or wait until I've missed my period? Then I think hypothetically about getting a positive pregnancy test and ask myself, How will I tell Bob? I also think, Will we tell others right away or wait? Will we only tell our family? Will I post it on my blog or on Triangle Mommies? 

So another countdown begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment