Saturday, February 6, 2010

The definition of insanity...

...Is taking a pregnancy test when you know you can't possibly be pregnant!

Seriously, what is wrong with me? Am I just a glutton for punishment or a tiny bit sadistic? Or maybe just the right blend of both. Ah, yes, that must be it!

I started spotting on Thursday (CD26) and I thought, "Okay, she's here. Time for a drink." But then, nothing. Nada. So then what am I thinking? Yeah, you know exactly what I'm going to say. Maybe it's IB! So when I wake up today and it's CD28, what do I do? Yep, take a test. And not even a FRER. Nope! I have the brilliant idea to take one that says, "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant". I must be insane!

But alas, no, I'm "Not Pregnant". I'm proud that I didn't cry when I read the test. I'm such a big girl. I'm actually a little annoyed that AF hasn't showed yet. I know she'll be here any time, so stop torturing me, already!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so not crazy! I remember when we were trying...and trying (for the third time, we had a mis-carriage after Zeke) to get pregnant and it seemed like everyone around me was getting pregnant without even trying I would take tests at the most un-pregnant times in my cycle "just in case". I felt crazy too, but I know that feeling...

    So glad I found your blog and that I can know more specifically how to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete