Thursday, May 28, 2009

My first round of Clomid

AF showed last night, so that means I'll begin my first round (and hopefully, my only cycle) of Clomid (100mg) tomorrow. I'm taking Clomid CD3-7, Estrodial CD8-12 and taking guaifensin for CD10-20. I'm scheduled for a blood draw on CD22 to check my progesterone level. I'll be taking it at night, as recommended by several women, to sleep through the hot flashes.

In addition to meds, I'm charting, temping with a Basal thermometer and using the Answer OPK's. And by the way. Walmart has it cheapest; 20 strips for only $18.37. Oh, and I'm also still using Pre-seed. So if it doesn't work this time, I don't know what will?!

I'm off to MI for 10 days to visit my brother, SIL and nephew. I'm hoping that being away from the normal day-to-day "stuff" will help me to relax and not stress too much about what I have to do. 

I'm having a "talk" with Bob tonight about everything I'm doing so that he's aware of possible side effects, aka: hot flashes, moodiness, etc. So, he should be used to most of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment