Sunday, May 24, 2009

Four years ago...



I still can't believe that my little man will be four years old tomorrow. Yes, the time does fly. What the last 9 months has taught me more than anything is to truly savor and enjoy every minute that I have with Mason, Bob and our precious family and friends. Do we even realize how blessed we are to have such special people in our lives? I believe that one of the ways that God shows his love for us is by the people that he blesses us with. Each one is a gift to be treasured, not wasted. And we in turn love God by loving others.

I'm so grateful today for Mason! Happy Birthday, my love. Momma loves you so much!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday mason! i still remember coming to see you in the hospital when you were just born...you were the sweetest little peanut...and you had these silly wonderful parents that were glowing brighter than the lightbulbs in room...

    ReplyDelete