Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Here I go again

The waiting game begins but again. With this being the last cycle before starting Clomid, I'm hoping and praying for that BFP this weekend. If not, it's AF (probably Sunday) and my first round of Clomid CD3-7 beginning on or around Tuesday. I'm still clearly nervous with the whole idea of taking Clomid. I know plenty of women who've had wonderful luck and success with using Clomid. I'm still uneasy about pushing my body into doing something that it's not doing naturally. I'd also be lying if I said I wasn't anxious about the increased risk of multiples. Sure it's a 10% increase, but throw into the mix that I've already conceived twins naturally. Not to mention the increased risk of miscarriage with multiples. So I'm sure that you can understand my feelings about it all. But on the other hand, I know that God is control. If that's what he has planned for me, than I know that he'll provide. I know that he'll take care of me. This much I know is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment