Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My appointment tomorrow

So even though it's one cycle of not preventing and five cycles of actively trying, it is six months total and I just couldn't wait any longer. So I'm off to see my OB/GYN tomorrow to discuss what's going on with TTC and to see what my options are. I figure that with all the wonderful medical help out there for couples who are TTC, why wait any longer. Since my cycles are not normal, it is very likely that my ovulation is not normal. So, my guess is that he'll suggest Clomid. If this is the key to jump starting my cycles again, I'm really okay with it. I know that there is a 10% chance of twins on Clomid, which I have no problem with. I figure that if that's how God wants to bless us, he'll give us what we need to do it. I have several friends who have conceived on Clomid within one to two cycles. Keeping my fingers crossed...

I never thought I'd be in this place. You never think it will happen to you until you're living it, and even then you're still surprised. I pray that tomorrow I'll begin to have some answers. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. I hope you get some answers. I didn't realize how frustrating things were this time. It has had an effect on me because it has caused me to appreciate the girls more. Knowing how you long to be a mom again, I am really pausing and enjoying what I have more since reading your blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete