Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm having twin boys?

No! I'm not even pregnant so I'm clearly not really having twin boys. But I had a dream on Saturday night that was so vivid that it almost felt real. It's funny because I don't often remember my dreams and I almost never have pregnant dreams. In fact, the only pregnant dream that I've ever had was when I was pregnant with Mason and I dreamt that I gave birth to a cat. I know, totally weird and creepy. But back to my current dream.


I was pregnant with twin boys and I was far enough along where they were big enough that I could really feel movement and I could feel them doing their little rolls and somersaults in my belly. Like I said, it was so vivid that then when I awoke,  I had to remind myself that it was just a dream. I also had that same sense of excitement that I had when I felt Mason move. It felt so real!


I blame my strange dream on the overall excitement with the reality that we're beginning IVF next month. Oh, and don't forget all my friends who are absolutely convinced that I'm having twins (although their money's on girls). I guess only time with tell.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, dream about twins! I'd love to have those baby /pregnancy dreams. Unfortunately the only dream I only had was one that my baby died because I forgot to feed it. Talk about a scary dream.

    ReplyDelete