Saturday, March 20, 2010

The first day of Spring!

Ah, the first day of Spring is finally here and it's absolutely gorgeous out! The weather is warm. The sun is shining. The day just feels full of hope.

I've been sick for over a week with a really nasty sinus infection, but I feel like I'm finally on the up-swing. The boys are outside playing and I'm looking forward to an afternoon with Mason at a friend's birthday party while Bob enjoys golf with a friend; life is good.

I called the clinic and scheduled our IVF nurse education class for Wednesday, March 31st. Just one step closer to our beautiful baby! Bob will need to come with me that day, so he's taking a half-day and we're making an afternoon of it. First the class, then off to spend some time together and to celebrate my birthday. I'm really looking forward to it.

At our class, the nurse will go over our protocol, tentative timeline, medications and the IVF procedure itself. Ugh! I'm so not looking forward to those injections again, but I know that it will all be worth it in the end. Two of my close friends keep joking that, "When I have twins..." Very funny, girls! But I guess anythings possible and I'd gladly take multiples if that's what God has planned for our family.

I'm off to enjoy this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment