Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tomorrow's the Big Day!

I went in for an US on Christmas Eve (CD9) and assumed that I'd be ready for the IUI on Saturday, but my body was not quite there yet. So it's been a few more days of Bravelle with the Ganirelix. When I went for my monitoring on Saturday morning (CD11), we saw three fat follicles that will definitely be ready. I took my Ovidrel injection last night and we're scheduled for the IUI tomorrow morning. Bob will go first at 8am and I follow at 9am.

I can't tell you how glad I am to be done with the injections! No more bruised belly! After the IUI, I'll begin Progesterone suppositories for at least 14 days and possibly longer into my pregnancy (trying to think positive here).

Please think of Bob and I over the next few weeks, first with the IUI and then that we have successful implantation.

No comments:

Post a Comment