Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Holy Hot Flash!

So I'm on CD9 and done with Clomid and on to Estradiol for CD8-12. I have to admit that this month, my Clomid made me feel a little out of sorts. Okay, so it made me a big, bad "you-know-what"! I hate feeling so cranky, moody and on edge all the time. Not to mention the MAJOR hot flash I got last night. Yikes! Then throw in taking my BBT every morning, charting, and playing the waiting game and I'm just getting a little burned out. 

Bob and I keep praying and remaining hopeful, but I'm also feeling like *if* it doesn't happen by round three of Clomid, I may need a breather. Maybe a break of a few months would be good to relieve some of the stress and pressure of TTC. I know that feel led to do what's right for us. 

On top of it all, the one year anniversary of when Robert died is definitely weighing heavy on our hearts. I guess I thought that I'd be pregnant by that point and not dealing with the pressure of TTC and still grieving our loss. Losing Robert never goes away and I believe that it is impacting our TTC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment