Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 2, Cycle 2

So it's another cycle of Clomid and yet again, the physical and emotional roller coaster that is sure to accompany it all. When we decided to TTC again last year, I really had no preconceived notions about what to expect or how long it would take. Now, I'm secretly hoping I'm pregnant again before August 21st. I don't know why I expect it to not be as hard, but I'm hoping it's a hurdle to be over by then. 

I have to say that I am so very thankful for the amazing women that I've "met" through this journey of fertility and of Clomid. I've encountered some truly beautiful women who are struggling as I am to become pregnant again and it's really anchored me. 

And even though we walk on similar paths and can share our charts and advice and laugh and cry over BFN's or hopefully, BFP's, ultimately, we know that we travel alone. There is no identical fertility experience. There are no maps or charts to tell us where to go or to "make" our bodies do something that it does not want to do. It is our own personal journey. 

But then again, I'm never really alone. I know that God is traveling right beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment