Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Follow-up to yesterday's post...

Here's an article from October from The Washington Post : Infertile Couples cope with prolific Facebook friends

And although there will still be those who view me as the bitter, complaining infertile (which are also those who have NEVER dealt with infertility), there are those can relate and are able to show empathy. And for those who HAVE dealt with infertility, well, there's just no excuse. IMO, you should know better. I'm just sayin'...

1 comment:

  1. I actually took a facebook fast a couple of years ago. It was too hard to control my emotions as to what I'd just "happen" to see or find out on Facebook. It was just too painful.

    http://tashavia.blogspot.com/2009/02/facebook-fast.html

    Whether it's because of infertility or just comparison of someone else's life, it hurts and we go through seasons of hurt.

    You are NOT alone. I love you Katy. You are doing just fine!

    ReplyDelete