Friday, November 12, 2010

A Fresh Start

So here I am, at a new blog address, new blog title, new blog design. Sometimes it's nice to have a change.

I wish it were possible for me to be able to simply write my own experiences, my own life, in my own words without people getting on my blog and making it about them, but it's not. So instead of making my blog private, I went this route and seriously doubt there's any chance of these negative people ever finding my here. But if they did (and they'd seriously have to stalk me in order to do so), I guess it is what it is.

So as I do begin to write again on my own blog, I'll preface it with this. It's simply that: my own personal blog. It's my own personal experiences. It's my own personal insight's. It's my own personal faith. It's my record of my life. If you can relate in any way or if it encourages you, that's great. If you think completely different than I do, that's great, too. Agree. Disagree. Read it. Don't read it. I don't care. But take it for what it is.

And that's all I have to say about that.

2 comments: