Saturday, August 15, 2009

More Waiting

I'm still waiting for AF to arrive (hopefully this weekend) so I can schedule my HSG test for CD8. This has probably been one of the most tolerable months as far as waiting is concerned because I know that there is a next step and it's not that invasive (say, as opposed to having an IUI or IVF). I don't know if I even have a blockage or if I do, if this will help. But I have to remain hopeful that this is at least leading us in the right direction. I really have a lot of peace about whatever happens at this point. I know that I'm doing what I can and leaving the rest to God.

3 comments:

  1. The best thing about the HSG is that you will know if your tubes are blocked and you WILL have an answer and THAT can bring such peace of mind. You will also have a view of the integrity of your uterine space and have an answer about that, like if there are fibroids for example. Ask the doc about ruling out any kind of lingering infections that can easily render women infertile. I wish you the best on your journey. God bless you and your wishes for another child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, IUI's aren't that bad. Stressful, because you have to collect sperm at the exact right time, but not painful or too bad. I've had one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the procedure. It won't be too bad.

    ReplyDelete